The latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques is powering new solutions for handling customer services.
Do you get tonnes of customer service emails and your customer service team struggles to send those to respective departments under SLA time? Teams often spend significant time triaging – manually going through each ticket simply to determine what it concerns and who should handle it. This is not a scalable solution especially when we care so much about metrics like first response times, first contact resolution rates, and average time to resolution.
The C-TTS combines the power of natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and process automation (RPA) to triage incoming tickets to the respective departments within a service organization. The solution is automatically trained to recognize text patterns in the content of a ticket and decipher what the ticket is about. Based on the prediction about the context, the ticket can be assigned to the respective team. Sorting customer support tickets by content is one of the most mundane tasks. Centelon ticket triaging lets you automate that in minutes, thus leaving your employees time for the stimulating and thoughtful work – which is to develop relationships with your customers.
Why is this needed?
For ticket assignments, service organizations use either manual or deterministic rules-based systems and both have their share of challenges
- Manual Triaging: As the business scales up and ticket volumes increase, triage systems clog, resulting in skyrocketing of the employee stress levels and higher customer wait times.
- Rule Based Systems: These systems make use of very limited information such as subject or simple regular expressions on the email body to classify the tickets. This results in a problem of high false positive rates resulting in ticket mis-classification. Also, IT costs of updated existing rules is high let alone adding new ones.
Here we need a system, which learns from the historical data rather than using some manual intelligence which is coded in form of rules.
- Automated creation of rules for ticket assignment into specified categories
- Deducing sentiment of the communication and ranking tickets based on urgency, sentiment
- Predefined workflows to manage incoming enquiries
- Extraction of specific text from the communication such as account#, name etc. and passing these to service representatives
- Intelligent parsing of the content of all inbound email queries. Extraction of data-fields from the tickets (body or attachment) needed to facilitate the handling of the ticket
- With time and continuous training, Ticket Triaging Solution can achieve 100% automation and 90%+ precision